HOW DO I MEASURE A DOG TO CHOOSE THE CORRECT COLLAR SIZE?
- Neck circumference is an important measurement for the manufacture of a classic collar.
- Measure the dog's neck circumference in the centre of the neck. Use a measuring tape, pulled tightly, so that it neither strangles nor is too loose. Do not add or subtract any centimetres
- The measured value corresponds to the „ neck circumference “ which you select when submitting your order.
- The classic collar with a buckle contains 5 holes. The correctly measured neck circumference will enable the collar to be fastened in the middle hole.
- A slip collar / half-check collar is not buckled, but is pulled over the head of the dog. It will encircle the neck tightly in the tightened state.