I. Basic provisions
- The Personal Data Administrator according to Article 4 par. 7 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR") is: TILE CZ s.r.o.. Company ID (IČ): 25381067, with registered address at Konečného 1941/8, 710 00 Ostrava 10 (hereinafter "Administrator").
- The contact information of the Administrator is:
Address: Konečného 1941/8
E-mail address: email@example.com
Telephone: +420 724330214
- Personal Data means all the information about an identified or identifiable natural person, who can be identified directly or indirectly, especially by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier, or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural and social identity of this particular individual.
- The Administrator has not appointed a Commissioner for Personal Data Protection.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The Administrator processes the personal data that you provided, or the personal data obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
- The Administrator processes your identification and contact details, as well as the data necessary for the fulfilment of the contract.
III. Legitimate reason and purpose for personal data processing
- The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is
- the fulfilment of the contract between the Administrator and yourself, according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter b) of GDPR;
- the legitimate interest of the Administrator to provide direct marketing (especially for the distribution of commercial announcements and newsletters) according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) of GDPR;
- your consent with the processing for the purposes of the provision of direct marketing (especially for the distribution of commercial messages and newsletters) according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter a) of GDPR in connection with § 7 par. 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., or other information in the event of the non-order of goods or services.
- The purpose of personal data processing is:
- the fulfilment of your order and the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Administrator and yourself; during an order such personal data are requested that are necessary for the successful fulfilment of the order (name and address, contact); provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the closing and fulfilment of the contract; the contract cannot be concluded or fulfilled by the Administrator without the provision of personal data;
- the distribution of commercial messages and the performance of other marketing activities;
- No automatic individual decision making is implemented by the Administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Period of data preservation
- The Administrator maintains personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Administrator and yourself, and the exercise of entitlements under these contractual relationships (for 15 years after the termination of the contractual relationship);
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for 15 years at the latest, if the personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
- After the period for personal data preservation has elapsed, the Administrator shall delete the personal data.