HOW DO I MEASURE A DOG TO CHOOSE THE CORRECT COLLAR SIZE?
- Neck circumference is an important measurement for the manufacture of a classic collar.
- Measure the dog's neck circumference in the centre of the neck. Use a measuring tape, pulled tightly, so that it neither strangles nor is too loose. Do not add or subtract any centimetres
- The measured value corresponds to the "neck circumference" which you select when submitting your order.
- The classic collar with a buckle contains 5 holes. The correctly measured neck circumference will enable the collar to be fastened in the middle hole.
HOW DO I CHOOSE THE CORRECT LENGTH AND WIDTH OF LEAD?
- A shorter, 61-cm lead is more suitable for Dog Shows.
- The classic 92 or 122 cm length is best for walks.
- The 180 cm or 220 cm lead is best suited for other activities, such as training and outings in the countryside.
- The lead width should correspond with the collar width.
HOW DO I MEASURE THE CORRECT BRACELET SIZE?
- The wrist circumference is an important measurement in the manufacture of a bracelet.
- Measure the wrist circumference using a tape measure, pulled firmly, so that it is neither too tight nor too loose – and add 1 cm to the measurement.
- The measurement (wrist circumference + 1 cm) corresponds to the "Size of the bracelet" to be chosen when submitting your order.