When collars and leashes squeak with joy!
Hello leather enthusiasts and lovers of the highest quality leather pieces! We have some great tips for you on how to keep your leather treasures in top shape. So let's get started and learn how to keep our leather collars and leashes supple, strong, and water-resistant.
Leather collars and leashes have their charm, but sometimes we wonder how to keep them fragrant and attractive? Well, friends, we have a secret weapon - beeswax! This miracle from our winged helpers is great for leather care and gives it what it needs.
Introduction to beeswaxing
So, how does beeswax actually work? It's simple: the wax contains nourishing oils that pump life into the leather while also creating a waterproof film. The leather then becomes soft, supple, waterproof, durable, and breathable. Isn't that amazing?
How to do it?
- First, let's do the work and clean the leather from dust and dirt. You can use a damp cloth or a special leather cleaning product. But beware! Don't use anything too harsh, or you'll make a mess.
- Heat the wax slowly and carefully in a water bath or microwave.
- And now let's go for it! Apply the wax to the leather product, whether it's a collar or leash. Use a cloth, sponge, or your own finger (be careful that the wax is pleasant to the touch and doesn't burn).
- Gently massage the wax into the leather and let it dry for a while.
- Finally, brush the leather with a leather brush or cloth. And voilà! You have leather like new and ready for another adventure!
So what can we say in conclusion? Nothing more than that when you take care of your leather items properly, they will serve you for many years. And Slade Czech beeswax with nourishing oils is the real magic that will work wonders on your leather!