Protection of Personal Data and their Processing
I. BASIC PROVISIONS
- The Personal Data Administrator according to Article 4 par. 7 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR") is: TILE CZ s.r.o.. Company ID (IČ): 25381067, with registered address at Konečného 1941/8, 710 00 Ostrava 10 (hereinafter "Administrator").
- The contact information of the Administrator is:
Address: Konečného 1941/8
E-mail address: email@example.com
- Personal Data means all the information about an identified or identifiable natural person, who can be identified directly or indirectly, especially by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier, or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural and social identity of this particular individual.
- The Administrator has not appointed a Commissioner for Personal Data Protection.
II. SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
- The Administrator processes the personal data that you provided, or the personal data obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
- The Administrator processes your identification and contact details, as well as the data necessary for the fulfilment of the contract.
III. LEGITIMATE REASON AND PURPOSE FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is
- the fulfilment of the contract between the Administrator and yourself, according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter b) of GDPR;
- the legitimate interest of the Administrator to provide direct marketing (especially for the distribution of commercial announcements and newsletters) according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) of GDPR;
- your consent with the processing for the purposes of the provision of direct marketing (especially for the distribution of commercial messages and newsletters) according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter a) of GDPR in connection with § 7 par. 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., or other information in the event of the non-order of goods or services.
- The purpose of personal data processing is:
- the fulfilment of your order and the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Administrator and yourself; during an order such personal data are requested that are necessary for the successful fulfilment of the order (name and address, contact); provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the closing and fulfilment of the contract; the contract cannot be concluded or fulfilled by the Administrator without the provision of personal data;
- the distribution of commercial messages and the performance of other marketing activities;
- No automatic individual decision making is implemented by the Administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. PERIOD OF DATA PRESERVATION
- The Administrator maintains personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Administrator and yourself, and the exercise of entitlements under these contractual relationships (for 15 years after the termination of the contractual relationship);
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for 15 years at the latest, if the personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
- After the period for personal data preservation has elapsed, the Administrator shall delete the personal data.
V. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA (SUBCONTRACTORS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- participating in the supply of goods / services / making payments on the basis of a contract,
- securing services of e-shop operation and other services related to e-shop operation,
- securing marketing services.
- The Administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (outside EU) or an international organisation
- Related services, securing marketing and support services
- Google analytics - logs cookies and website usage
- Google Adwords - logs cookies and website usage
- Google nákupy - requests for a review, with your consent during the order, email is recorded
- Heureka - logs conversion of purchases and email address for the service "Verified by customers"
- Zboží.cz - logs conversions of purchase and e-mail address
- Sklik - logs cookies, website use, purchase conversion
VI. YOUR RIGHTS
- Under the Terms set out in GDPR, you have
- the right to access your personal data under Art. 15 of GDPR,
- the right to correct your personal data according to Art. 16 of GDPR, or to restrict processing according to Art. 18 of GDPR,
- the right to have your personal data deleted according to Art. 17 of GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing according to Art. 21 of GDPR,
- the right for data portability according to Art. 20 of GDPR,
- the right to revoke consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail address of the Administrator referred to in Art. III of these Terms. Your consent may be revoked at any time in your own customer account.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your rights for personal data protection have been violated.
VII. SAFEGUARDING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Administrator declares that he has taken all the appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The Administrator has taken technical measures to safeguard data storage and the storage of personal data in paper form, in particular the secure / encrypted access to the website, encryption of customer passwords in the database, regular backups of the system.
- The Administrator declares that only the persons authorised by him have access to personal data.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you have familiarised yourself with the Conditions for the Protection of Personal Data and that you accept them in their entirety.
- You agree with these Conditions by ticking your consent on the Internet form. By ticking your consent, you confirm that you are aware of the Conditions for the Protection of Personal Data and that you accept them in their entirety.
- The Administrator shall be entitled to amend these Conditions. He will publish the new version of the Conditions for the Protection of Personal Data on his website, and at the same time will send the new version of these conditions to your e-mail address, which you provided to the Administrator.
These Terms become effective on 25th May 2018